Lightforce LED Interior COB Light Ford Ranger & Mazda BT50
This direct replacement COB (Chips On Board) panel has been designed for the Ford Ranger PX and PX2 models from 2011 to current year along with the second generation Mazda BT-50 from 2011 to current year.
It is also suitable for the Ford Focus / Ecosport (1.8Ltr).
This replaces the standard factory 6W bulb without any modifications to the interior light fixture. Simply remove lens cover then bulb, ensuring alignment of original bulb holder matches with the base of the replacement COB, push into place then refit lens cover.
COB is the latest technology in packaging LEDs together to produce a combined light source, resulting in a very broad and uniform light being emitted over 180°.
With a colour temperature of 4300k (natural white), this COB panel produces increased light output (over 6 times the standard 6W bulb) without compromising on light quality or quantity, while minimising current draw.
COB panels have many advantages over standard single placed SMD’s
• Even lighting distribution being emitted over 180°
• Up to 3 times more intensity than standard 5050 SMD’s
• More light output per surface area
• Super thin panel less than 2.5mm in total thickness
• Fully regulated integrated IC controlled circuit
• Wide operating voltage range of 9V-36V DC
• Fully user adjustable light output (pre-set at 100%)
• Power: 0 ~ 7W
• Amps: 0 ~ 0.6
• Effective Lumens: 0 ~ 520 lm
• Operating voltage: 9 ~ 36V DC
• Fully regulated IC controlled
• Chip Quantity: 209
• Colour temperature: 4300k (Natural white)
The standard filament bulb generates 6 watts of power, produces 85 lumens of light and consumes 0.5 Amps @12V (reference Toshiba P# 12V6W XE T10).